Sunday, December 15, 2019

Paris 2019, SHOES!

Okay, what is this obsession with European shoes?  I don't know, I just know that I often can't help myself and I march up to people with "ParDONE!" and motion to their shoes and then to my camera.  They seem pleased when they realize that I appear to be harmless and just want to photograph their shoes.  Most of the time I can convince them to "pose", but not always.  Sometimes I just sneak a picture ... but that's not as much fun as asking outright.  I enjoy the facial expression as it goes from surprise to uncertainty to amusement to pride (obviously they think I think that they have good taste, unless they suspect that I'm making fun -- which I'm not.

But, seriously, are these cute or what?!

Caught on the Metro, she never suspected I got a shot.  I remember she had on a cute jacket, but the shoes reminded me of Lori so I focused on her shoes.

We're at Les Halles wandering around one of the Christmas Markets when these two darling girls approached and I knew I had to have a shot of these boots!  The one on the left immediately went into a shoe pose and I had to instruct the girl on the right to follow suit.  Great!

White tennies in Paris?  Unheard of, except this year it's a real thing.  I particularly liked these.

Her coat and shoes matched!  Yikes, she was weary at first and then she seemed pleased.  I wanted to get a picture of her coat as well, but she only barely allowed me to photograph her shoes.

And then there was impossibly handsome HIM.  No way was he going to pose his shoes, but I HAD to get this shot.  Great shoes, not so great attitude.



These cuties (and the rest) were spied on one Metro or another, so didn't have to go through rejection for these pics.  Really like this pair because of the velcro!

I've never seen high top checkered tennies.  I've only seen Vans where you can special order them.  These really spoke to me.

 These look so comfortable.  But really liked who chic her overall look was, check out the slacks with the bottom touch.  So cute.

And these.  Eek!  They zip up the middle of the front!  Poor dear I wanted to tackle her and rip off those boots.  Just love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Paris Cruise Day 1 and 2

 We're boarded.  We're in a terrific room with a "French Balcony."  Never heard of such a thing. Turns out we have a slidi...